Have you ever heard of the dreaded consequences of a termite invasion? Maybe you have noticed some strange noises in the wood. You are probably being invaded by termites and have not noticed it yet. In this case, immediately call an expert team at termite removal, We will do the work for you.
A termite colony can cause widespread structural damage. Pests feed on internal structures, including beams and wall posts. Where termites are not detected promptly, these insects end up making your home an unsafe and uninhabitable place.
Signs of Termites at home
If your home has wooden structures, it is important to do regular inspections to rule out any risks associated with a termite attack. Not detecting the attack of a termite plague in time can jeopardize your property and ultimately your family’s health.
It is possible to detect the presence of termites if you are attentive to some details:
- Wall noises: If you keep quiet you may hear the termites “working” inside the wood.
- Flying termites: Usually the first sign of a termite infestation is the presence of flying termites.
- Presence of white ant-like insects: A common mistake people make is to confuse termites with white ants. This is an easy mistake to make as both ants and termites are very similar in shape, and size.
- Sounds to hollow wood: Termites consume wood from the inside out, leaving a thin layer of wood or simply surface paint.
- Stuck doors and hard-to-open windows: The moisture associated with their presence and the tunnels they create inside the door and window frames deform the wood, so windows and doors become difficult to open.
- External cords: Termites run away from light. Their skin does not protect them enough from light radiation. When they need to leave to find a new wooden vein, they build with their saliva, mud, and droppings laces attached to the wall that allows them to stay protected from light. Even sometimes they build authentic stalactites and stalagmites. If you see any of these laces, it is clear you have termites.
- Tunnels in wood: Tunnels, also known as ‘galleries’, are obviously very difficult to see from the outside, but if you see them in a piece of wood broken like a beam or, as we said before, on a baseboard, it is clear evidence that termites have invaded your house.
Any of these signs indicate that you should act on this matter as soon as possible. Maybe you may want to eliminate pests with your own hands, but it is best to leave work in the hands of professionals.
Why leave work in the hands of specialists?
If you suspect you are being invaded by termites, it is time to call the experts. While it is true that there are some home methods to combat pests, it is best to call professionals.
If you live in Texas, it will be even easier than you think, you will find the best possible service in the hands of Mike Nelson Exterminating. A team of pest control experts working since 1991 in Conroe, The Woodlands, Sprint, Cypress, Willis, Magnolia, Tomball, Houston, and other neighboring areas.
By hiring the services of this pest exterminator team, they will evaluate to rule out how severe the infestation problem is. By doing a thorough inspection inside and outside the home, they will find the best solution for you.
These amazing professionals will do their best to achieve complete termite removal as soon as possible. Their reputation precedes them, all their clients, both residential and commercial, are 100% satisfied with the work done.
With professional equipment and tools, the team is always ready to answer your call. With them, you will find a close treatment, as if you were with your own family. Not only will they treat your pest issues, but they will also ensure better prevention and control of problems in the future.
It is always better to be safe than sorry
Mike Nelson’s team also offers other complementary services for termite control and prevention. With them, you can make sure the plague will never come back.
Scheduled inspections are necessary for determining the existence of a termite infestation either inside or outside construction. This team of experts will accompany you during the process of total pest elimination and then take care of careful monitoring for termite control.
Through regular inspections and professionally tested prevention methods, these experts ensure a future free of these harmful insects. They also offer their services for those who plan to build a house or business and want to avoid the appearance of pests damaging the structure.
The prevention of termites is very important because we cannot expect to observe the damage caused by this insect. Keep in mind that these insects move through the ground and go up through tunnels to wood, plaster, and even beams. We can visualize the damage soon after, but it would be too late.
In addition to the structural damage caused by termites, there are also health risks that we must consider. Termites are not a direct threat to people, but their presence at home can have harmful effects on our health.
Some species may bite and bite. However, stay calm because bites can be painful, but they are not toxic. Allergic people can also suffer more severe seizures. Remember that the presence of termites increases the density of dust in the environment.
This harmful pest will also cause economic damage, which can get worse if you do not take the necessary measures in time. You will have to pay more for the services of a team of experts, and subsequent costs for repairing structural damage.
Do not wait any longer, call Mike Nelson and his team now and let them do the work for you. Desperate times require drastic measures, they are the best professionals you will ever find.